Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Time...

GINGERBREAD HOUSE...The Real way..


Trellany came home from school the other day with her first 'GINGERBREAD HOUSE' she made completely from scratch.  She is taking a Culinary Class this year and learning a lot.  They made everything from the gingerbread cookies to assembling the house and then decorating it.  It was so cute and as usual I was a very proud Mom.

    


Front of the House

Back of the House

After we took the pics...she said 'Mom' I can hardly wait to eat it..this one we can all eat.  Needless to say it didn't last very long once the 'boys' got home.  Hence why I love photos to capture the moment before it's gone...LOL.

1 comment:

Sarah Norton said...

WOW! I am impressed! Looks a lot better than the graham cracker ones the kids make in grade school!!!! Beautiful and Yummy! Great combo!

My Playlist...

test