Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hair Cut

I love long hair but felt I needed a slight change...so my amazing, fantastic, hair wizard...did a little shorter variation.

Tell me what you think....

Do you like it longer:





Here's the new shorter look...




I didn't realize how much was cut off till I looked back at these pictures...(the great thing with hair...is that it always grows back..LOL)..WOW...but all I can say is Katonna (my hair wizard) is simply amazing with color and cut..I love her to death.  She darkened it too but of course the B&W doesn't reflect the color...but I love it...thank you Katonna for always making me look good and for being my friend.  I love you girl.  You truly are amazing..:)

4 comments:

Sarah Norton said...

SUPER CUTE TAVA! There is nothing better than a cut and a color! Unless it is a hair wizard who is also your friend! :) I have one and if she ever moves I will die- or follow her!

Beckie said...

Tava, you look beautiful! I really, really LOVE the new look!!!

Dawn Thomas said...

So cute! Love it but you always look amazing!!!

Tinkstoy said...

thanks you girls...you are always so sweet.

My Playlist...

test