Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Stud...He's My Rock!!

I'm so proud of Trennon and what he is becoming...he's my twin and I love him with all my heart.

Trennon's Birthday Cake...we went to the Pacific Seafood Company (it's an all you can eat Seafood, Chinese Buffet) that is yummy.  We then came back and celebrated with his favorite ice cream cake...Baskin Robbins Cookies and Cream.

There was a game against St. Mary's on Trennon's Birthday and the coach let him play the 3rd game.  They killed St. Mary's.  It was a great birthday for Trennon.  Trellany and Trennon have become very close this year.  It's fun to see them together.

I absolutely LOVE this kids...he's my Rock!!

He's such a 'stud', 7% body fat, he's lean, he's mean...he's one tough fighting machine.


No comments:

My Playlist...

test