Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Pride & Joy...

I am so blessed to have three (3) beautiful, wonderful children. They truly are the light of my life.

My first is Trellany - who is the absolute Angel of all Angel's. She is beautiful, smart, athletic and most of all has an incredible peace about her that a bright light shines within that draws everyone to her. She truly is my Angel here on earth.


My second is Trennon - WOW is all I can say...he's adorable, cute, funny, is always ready to make you smile, incredibly athletic, intelligent, and on and on. Trennon has a gift of being able to be the life of the party and loves to have FUN!!


Last but certainly NOT least is our caboose Bromley - Bromley is a wonderful loving happy go lucky little guy. Well he's NOT so little anymore..he's actually our B-Man, Bromer. He loves Basketball and Football and is becoming quite the one to reckon with when he's on the court. Bromley loves life has always got a smile on his face, a big hug for Mom when I walk in the door from work and knows that hanging with Mom is still o.k. (well at least until he turns 13).


No comments:

My Playlist...

test