Thursday, February 28, 2008

Welcome...

Hello to Everyone:

I've joined the 'Bloggers' and hope I can do as well as everyone that is a part of this growing trend.

Not sure where this will take me or what route this will evolve into but for now it's going to be fun just starting this up.

I love to learn and the internet is a constant revolving cycle that continually grows and pushes us to always be a little better. So I'm excited and hope my friends will be too.

Here's to learning, growing and doing it all in a Fun atmosphere.

Love to all,
T

1 comment:

Leah Martineau said...

Good Job Tava. Blogs are lots of fun!!! I don't know how to make them as cute as most of them out their, you can do so many fun things with them. Keep posting, I feel like I never see the family anymore, only conference!! Good thing we do that!! Trellany is so beautiful and I can't believe how old she is. =) Leah

My Playlist...

test