Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lots to catch up...

OCEANSIDE 2008

Where does the time go...it seems like it was just yesterday that we were taking our summer vacation and now it's already 6 weeks into school and Fall Break is just around the corner. Seriously where does the time go...it's CRAZY.

Here's some photos of our crazy Oceanside trip. I took Trellany with her 5 friends. Trellany's group of friends signed up for EFY and they were
caught in the big server crash that happened during registration and unfortunately thousands of kids got lost and didn't get into EFY this year. So I thought I would invite them all to Oceanside for a week to have their own EFY. I know I'm nuts...me with seven teenagers and Bromley...what on earth was I thinking...that's just it I wasn't..LOL. Trennon brought his cousin David so we had 5 girls with the 2 boys and Mr. B-man...not to mention all the other teenagers at the complex that found the girls within the first few hours of our arrival. It was definetly a CRAZY...CRAZY...week but they had so much fun and I know memories were made that will last a lifetime.

The Girls...Jessica, Courtney, Brianna, Whitney & Trellany...they truly are the best of friends.


Trennon & Bromley...one of the rare moments they are friends..


The whole gang...Trellany, Brianna, Courtnery, Whitney, David, Trennon & Jessica
(Bromley's hiding in the background) so I found the other solo picture of him..he's so cute.

Beach Babes..and of course we have to have the music...they so ROCK!!


5 really cute girls + 5 Boogie Boards + Ocean = 5 HOT SEXY Boogie Boarding crazies...

Best of cousins...David & Trennon...they really have a ton of fun together.

So many memories...senior year...memories to last a lifetime...it will be interesting to see where they all are 10 years from now...only time will tell...but I have a feeling that their bonds will always be there. Great trip...tons of fun.










2 comments:

Dawn Thomas said...

good friends,fun trips and good memories is what it is all about. Look we've been friends for how long??? 26 years!!! High school was a blast with you as my BFF!

Tinkstoy said...

My most memorable memories are the amazing fun times we had in High School...OMH...we seriously had the best life ever and what made it the greatest was having YOU has my BFF and to now be 26 years later and have you still in my life...YEA...that's what friendships about. Sure LOVE YOU..:)

My Playlist...

test